Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 3 - still waiting!!

To all you fabulous folks at Google -

You say you care! You say you take security issues seriously! So - WHY have I not heard from you? (I know, I know - you get what you pay for). But I bought into your hype. Your coolness, your concern for your fellow man, your serious w/out suits ideology. But this is serious - at least to me!!

Please block my account so the hacker can't access it!! And give me a chance to reclaim my data!!

Sincerely -

1 comment:

Gaurav said...

Hi i hav my google account ie kooldudegaurav@gmail.com
The same account was being for orkut too and its hacked by someone...
now some crap is being posted over there.
The hacker is sending and posting some illicit information over the orkut account and using my gmail to my office friends.
My gmail has some very important data related to my office stufff.
Please help me out for resolving this issue and restore my account to me.